Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A New Beginning

It has been a pretty long time since I've tried blogging.  I had told myself while prepping for my wedding that I would blog avidly so that those attending, and those that wanted to attend but couldn't make the trip would feel included in the process.  I totally failed at it.  So here I am trying again, and trying something new for me.  This blog will be a mix of things.  Recipes that I've tried.  Trips that I have taken.  Products that I have tested.  Projects that I have started.  All in all I want this to be a chronicle of awesome, and sometimes not so awesome things.  It's so easy to dwell on stress, and work, etc and to never really take the time to look and reflect on the experiences you are actually having.

So with that said, here is to my new blog!  Hopefully I'll do way better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment